Mangodi Ki subji
By Executive Chef Amarendra Mishra
- Deep fry the mangodis and keep aside.
- Heat oil in kadai and add chopped spring onions, garlic and ginger.
- Add the grounded masalas and cook for a while.
- Then add the mangodis and little bit of water.
- Garnish with chopped coriander and chopped spring onions.
- Mangodi - 150gm
- Oil - 50ml
- Onion - 150gm
- White Jeera - 5 gm
- Garlic - 20gm
- Ginger - 20gm
- Red chilli powder - 3gm
- Turmeric powder - 8gm
- Coriander powder - 10gm
- Coriander leaves - 20gm
- Salt - To taste