Glass Noodle Soup
By Executive Chef Ganesh Joshi
- Bring the stock to a boil. Add sliced garlic, sliced mushrooms and noodles.
- Season to taste with soya sauce, sugar and pepper.
- Add the thickly sliced tofu and simmer until heated through.
- Add the sliced spring onions.
- Serve garnished with torn
- Coriander leaves.
- Garlic sliced - 1 clove
- Vegetable stock - 750 ml
- Soft tofu, thickly (sliced) - 60 gm
- Chinese mushrooms (sliced) - 6
- Glass noodles (soaked) - 135 gm
- Spring onions (sliced) - 2
- Soya sauce - 2 tbsp
- Sugar - 1⁄2 tbsp
- Fresh coriander