By Chef de Cuisine - Ajay Negi
- Peel the prawns carefully, leaving the tails attached.
- Using a small knife, make a slit along the back of each prawn and remove the dark vein.
- Rinse under cold running water, drain & dry.
- Marinate the prawns with salt, lemon juice & ginger garlic paste.
- Add kashmiri chilli powder, bhatti masala, coriander powder & crushed black pepper.
- Add yoghurt & Corn oil.
- Cook on a grill and serve with mint chutney.
- Prawn U7 - 200gm
- Ginger garlic paste 10gm
- Salt - 5gm
- Lemon juice ml - 10gm
- Kashmiri chilli powder - 5gm
- Coriander powder - 5gm
- Bhatti masala - 3gm
- Crush black pepper - 2gm
- Yoghurt - 10gm
- Corn oil - 15ml